Just got word from the major coffee company that I passed the background check, phew! So, I should get a copy of the full relocation policy next week.
Looks like this thing is on!
FYI, I also received a copy of the background check in the mail today. What was covered, with “no name found” under the last four bullets, was the following:
- Employment history (last 3 jobs, as per the application I first had to complete)
- Education – only the highest degree received (again, per the application)
- Criminal history – specifies NC and multi-state search
- Federal criminal history
- National Social Security Search (this just showed a list of various old addresses)
- OFAC Watch List Search (Office of Foreign Assets Control) which is a list of “Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons” that the Dept. of Treasury maintains, per The USA Patriot Act, identifying known terrorists, narcotics traffickers, etc.